I will totally be the first to admit I’m not impervious to stress. It’s actually something I’ve worked on for many years.
If you are at all like me and it’s easy for you to feel stressed, then you’ll want to read this.
Having a strong mindset and a strong self care routine is key to looking stress int he eye and saying “not today stress! Go find someone else!”
Why is it important to make stress relief and stress prevention one of your greatest priorities? Let me share with you a few statistics.
- Stress is the basic cause of 60% of all human illness and disease.
- 44% of Americans feel more stressed now than they did 5 years ago.
- 1 out of 5 Americans experiences extreme stress (ie. shaking, heart palpitations and depression).
- Work stress has caused 10% of strokes.
This research from the American Institute of Stress is alarming!
Now, if those didn’t raise your eyebrows, you must already have spent time researching stress-less techniques.
I’ve put together 10 quick tips to help you find greater relief from stress.
These are my favorite tips because from my personal experience and from working with many stressed clients, these have the fastest results! We all want fast results right?
- Take things off your to-do list that are not a must.
- Carry around a healthy snack.
- Walk more and get your body moving to release pent up energy.
- Listen to music that makes you smile.
- Give your thumbs a rest and limit social media and texting today.
- Take small pauses to touch base with yourself and get centered.
- Write out the things that are stressing you and ask yourself if your worry is proportionate to the issue.
- Laugh more. Even seek out people or videos that make you laugh.
- Schedule “me time” in your calendar.
- Place your focus on the good things in your life and ask the universe to provide more of them.
I’ve always seen the best results in stress relief in those people who who make self case their highest priority.
It’s your choice. You can do nothing and get the same results, or implement these new techniques and start seeing the stress become a part of your past.
After all, when we are in tip top shape emotionally and physically, we can better help those around us.
This is my specialty. I help people to remove limiting beliefs and mindsets they have set in place that are keeping them stressed and stuck. Together when we remove these blocks you’ll step into a lifestyle where you’re confident, happy and living a freedom lifestyle. If you’d like to learn more about this, click here.
Article written by: Ashley Stamatinos, RMT, BF | Founder Omorfi Healing | www.OmorfiHealing.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
This article can only be shared in its entirety, including the footer credits.